Image Map

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Holidays!!!

Happy Holidays to you all!!!

I know I haven't been on here much. Reflecting on 2013, it was a fairly good year with my crochet business. I expanded by creating a blog, marketing more and reaching a wider audience, and networking more with various photographers to use my products.  My goal for 2014 is to have more followers on my Blog, create more crocheted items not just geared towards babies but more towards children, women, men, pets, in addition to items for your home. Realizing that I need to pace myself when it comes to crocheting various items I plan to have a planner of weekly items to make and create to continue to expand my fan base and clientele.

I also hope to get more professional photos of my items by photographers and even work with more photographers than the ones I am already working with.

I just finished my Masters this year in May and I'm hoping to start my Doctorates next year in 2014. I'm also hoping to get back into the gym and have a weekly regimen of healthy eating, exercising, and meditation.

I am truly thankful and grateful for each and every one of you. SweetPea Crochets wouldn't be what it is if it weren't for all you guys. Keep sharing my page and giving me feedback of any items you would love to see in the store. Good bye 2013 hello to a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!!!!


~Sonji~

No comments:

Post a Comment