Image Map

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wedding Day!!!

Today is the big day!!! It's my cousins wedding day. It's our 2nd day here in Chicago and things are all going pretty good. We had a mishap with our flight and United Airlines changing our flight departure without telling us so because of that we got rebooked to a much later flight. We literally spent the whole day in the airport arriving at midnight.

However everything else is going good. The weather is a bit more humid than I thought it would be so I'm hoping my hair lasts through today and after today I won't care.

My sister an I went to Hobby Lobby and to Coopers Hawk Wine Restaurant... SO nice! We had an amazing wine tasting!















I bought my Christmas yarn so my goal is to at least start in a newborn Santa Suit while I'm here.

More pics to come soon!

Smooches!


~Sonji~

Location:183rd St,Tinley Park,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment