Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Helped out a struggling Family

So as most of you know I'm moving next Saturday into a new home. We've been packing like crazy, throwing things away, donating things to the Goodwill etc... So after a VERY long day of more packing I was laying in bed with my window open enjoying the cooler temps. I heard a truck outside rummaging through the garbage outside. I go downstairs open the garage and see a family going through the garbage to get anything they could find for them and their two babies. I let them know there was a TON of more things in the garage we are donating. I opened the garage and they almost took EVERYTHING!! There was another box of old dishes, pots and pans in a box in the kitchen that hadn't been brought out yet and when I took that out the wife just cried. Telling me thank you so much. They have no dishes and no toys for their two small children. I told them that the garbage comes again on Thursday and we are still throwing things out so they could come back on Wednesday night. It felt really good to help a struggling family. God has definitely blessed me so in turn when I can I love helping others who are in need. Goodnight loves.


~Sonji~

Location:At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment