Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ugggh I HATE packing

You literally don't realize how much overall JUNK you have until its time to move. Packing up a 3800sq ft. house is NOT easy let me tell you. So there's 3 piles: Garbage, Donation, Keep and trust me there is more going to garbage and donation than anything. I'm SO over clutter and don't like to keep things around I'm not using or won't ever use. Its completely pointless. However I did pack up my yarn room. Didn't realize how much freaking yarn I had until I saw the 3 huge Tupperware bins FULL of yarn. That's not including items already made and items I'm in the process of making. Soooooo much stuff to pack up and do. Then you have to unpack it all. I don't see HOW people move every year or every 2 years. I couldn't do it. Anyway, I thought I'd take a little break from the packing so now...back to reality. Have a great day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment