Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

My New Blog!

Hi Guys!! Welcome to my new blog! I FINALLY got a blog up and running after many many requests from customers. I will be doing weekly updates about what is going on in my shop, and also just in every day life! This blog won't be just about crochet things but overall things in general. So its my business/personal blog I guess you could say. I will be letting you know about any up coming sales, new items, giveaways, contests and also would like YOUR feedback as to any items you would love to see in my shop. Be sure to click on "My Etsy Shop" to view what is in there as I'm constantly adding new items. I am in the process of moving so currently my Etsy Shop is closed however I am frequently checking on the computer for emails and facebook inquires on  a regular basis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment