Image Map

Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Yarn Stash.... & Boxes

Okay so I knew I had a lot of yarn but I didn't realize I had THIS much yarn!!! 3 tubs, 4 bags, and one bucket later....I now realize I think I have a spending problem on yarn!!!! I plan to have a more organized plan once I move into the new place on keeping tabs with the amount, type, and colors of yarn I have. Some are duplicate, but I also have various types of yarn.


 Still packing up boxes and moving. Somewhat done with the BIGGER parts of upstairs like the vacant bedrooms and the library. We have a TON of books some of which probably need to be given away and donated but we don't have time to do that at this point. Decided to take a little time off from packing now back to work......my back is starting to hurt. :(
 My dog Pugsley is looking up at me crazy because he's ready to eat. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment