Image Map

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chicago Bound in One Week....Can't wait!

Ugghhh...I'm SOOOO over packing up boxes, donating items, and throwing things out. This move is FINALLY coming to an end. We officially move into the new house on Sunday!!! Thank God! We won't even have time to unpack because we will be leaving flying out to Chicago on Thursday which I'm SO excited about! It will be SO good to get out of Vegas for a week. I'm going for my cousins wedding and while I'm there I will be spending a day with my best friend Kevin who is a police officer in Wisconsin. Along with spending time with family of course and good food.

I am planning on taking my crocheting along with me on the plane. I think its safe to say that I have been going through "yarn withdrawals" I have all my yarn packed up in big bins and every time I pass by my "yarn room" and see all my yarn packed up I think to myself how I can't wait to get settled so I can get back to  crocheting. Moving during the busiest season of crocheters and knitters is the worst! Usually during this time I'm crocheting up a storm getting ready for Halloween, Fall items, Winter wear, and especially Christmas items. I'll just have to play catch up after I get back from my trip all while trying to unpack. I DO miss crocheting though.

I better get back to my last minute packing. We go over today at 4:30 to sign all the paperwork and get the keys. All utility companies have been contacted as well. There's definitely a huge shift going on in my life and I'm just excited about the changes and eager to see the outcome! #staying positive  #change  #readyfortheholidays

~Sonji~

No comments:

Post a Comment