Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

All moved in!!! Now time to pack for Chicago!

So we are officially ALL MOVED IN! Thank GOD! I was NUTS trying to move a 3800sq ft house in 3 days! Now I have somewhat unpacked the house but not fully. Now I'm packing to leave for Chicago tomorrow for my cousin wedding on Saturday. Today I ran some errands which included stopping by Joann's to buy some yarn to start on Christmas items to put in my shop also for my photographers.

I'm pretty much done packing just have a few things left to pack including Pugsley's bag for the dog hotel. I'm excited to get out of Vegas for a week and get away. After non stop schooling for 6 years and just finishing up my Masters I think I'm due for a vacation. My goal is travel more within the country and outside the country as well.

I figured I would check in to see if I had any new followers but only just the one follower :( When I get back I'm definitely going to look into how to market more and get more customer feedback and interaction. Not only here on my blog but my Facebook page as well.

Well I'm going to get going...I'll be blogging and posting pictures while on my trip. Talk soon!

~Sonji~

No comments:

Post a Comment